At Tailos, we take our customers’ privacy and security seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and to complying with the Indian Privacy Principles.
- The kinds of information we collect and hold;
- How we collect your information;
- How we hold your personal information;
- How we use your information;
- When we disclose your information;
- How to access or correct your Personal Information;
- How to make a complaint about a breach of privacy;
- Changes to this Policy.
The kinds of information we collect and hold:
Depending on the particular circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you.
- Individually identifiable information
The types of individually identifiable information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
- your name;
- contact details;
- identification information;
- details or history of preference, interests and behavior relation to transactions, products, services and activities on our Site.
As well as other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services or offers. If we ever ask for significantly different information, we will inform you. If you do not provide certain requested personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with access to and use of the site, provide you with access to our other products and services, or to fulfil one or more of our functions and activities applicable to you.
- Non-identifiable information
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information
- How we collect your information:
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- browse our Site; or
- save an item; or
- register on our Site; or
- log into the Site once registered; or
- make a purchase from us; or
- contact our Customer Care, either about an order or for any other reason; or
- interact with us on our social media; or
- have a conversation with our team members.
- From third parties such as our related entities, business or commercial partners, and
- From publicly available sources of information.
- How we hold your Personal Information:
We may store your personal information in hard copy or electronic format, in facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our services providers. We take the privacy and security of your personal information seriously and we use a number of procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your personal information.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- Securely destroying your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
To further secure your credit card, we also don’t keep details of your credit card information, including the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Once any information is in our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification or disclosure. While we strive to protect such information, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any information (personal or other) you transmit to us. Therefore, we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the site being linked to the internet.
- How we use your information:
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to gain an understanding your information to improve or develop our products and services;
- to provide you with better customer services;
- to perform research and analysis;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Tailos and our related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you; and;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We may also use your information so that we, our related entities, other business or commercial partners can promote and market products, services and special offers that will be of interest to you (which may include products, services and offers provided by a third party).
- When we disclose your information:
We engage a range of third parties to provide services and perform business support functions for us. Some of those third parties need access to personal information in order to provide the services or perform the functions we require. Therefore, we may disclose your information to these third parties to:
- assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis; and
- manage or develop our business and corporate strategies and functions.
Where we share your Personal Information with third party service providers, they will be contractually bound to use the information only for the purposes of providing the services or performing the functions required by us and to store the information securely, for example, storing in non-human readable form to ensure the security of your
We use “cookies” when you visit our Site. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behavior of visitors to the Site. There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the Site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Add to Wishlist”;
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the Site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience;
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Styleglobal, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you;
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Site in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site.
- How to access or correct your Personal Information:
Individuals have a right to complete access to their records. You may ask us in writing at email@example.com to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you. We will endeavor to process your request as soon as practicable.
- How to make a complaint about a breach of privacy?
User, who is aggrieved of any kind of breach of his/her privacy should report it within 24 (Twenty Four) Hours at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to undertake the necessary measures. Any failure on part of User to report the same will be considered as User don’t have any problem with such kind of breach.
- Changes to this Policy: