Ceramic Handi with Lid
The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to our ancient Indian Culture. Our Creative artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Indian Art and culture, the ‘Indian Ghaila’ is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of brown ceramics and tints of red and yellow. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Indian Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters, and bathroom accessory set, the ‘Indian Ghaila is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful our rural culture.
Benefits of Ceramic Handi with Lid
The ‘Indian Handi‘ from the collection ‘Indian Ghaila’ is a set of tableware comprising of 1 red and yellow colored round-shaped multi-utility jar with multicolored hand-painting and 1280 ML of volume made in ceramic and its brown colored round lid made in ceramic respectively. hand-painted with so much elegance by our artisans in Floral-Indian Rural pattern, this exclusive set of tableware can also be used as an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The ‘Indian Ghaila’ is a perfect home-item to be used as a multi-utility jar or container for storing dry condiments like dry fruits, tea, sugar, or various other knick-knacks and embellishing your wholesome experience in your warm and cozy abodes.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-utility jar or handi for food, storing candies, chutney toffees, munchies, or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- This decorative jar is ideal to be used in the kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used as a decorative vase.
- Comes with 1 Handi, Lid.
- Depicts Floral ancient Indian pattern.
- Comes in a round ghaila shape.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This handi is not air-tight.
- The handi is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The handi is 100% lead-free.
- The handi is handcrafted in Ceramic, the lid is also in Ceramic.
- Depicts Floral Rural Indian hand-painted.
- The handi comes in Red and Yellow with multicolored hand-painting.
- Comes in 8 x 8 x 12 cm / 3 x 3 x 5 inch in size.
- This product is from our collection, “Indian Ghaila”.
- The weight of the Jar is 828 grams.
ART TYPE: Floral Indian Hand-painting
(L * W * H) = 8 x 8 x 12 cm / 3 x 3 x 5 inch
Handi: Red & Yellow with multicolored Hand-painting,
LID: Red & Yellow.