Ceramic Mug With Spoon and Lid
Our Product is Ceramic Mug with Spoon and Lid is Beautifully handmade and delicately shining, the ‘ceramic mug’ is a rural earth story, which is translated into this set of mugs with a spoon, lid beautiful ceramic studio pottery mug. There is a glow of fresh cream on the outside and a dotted cream glaze on the inside, which makes us feel like fresh butter is flowing through the mug, and it reminds us of our childhood because touching it made us It feels like touching butter. Out of the ordinary, this set of double-toned mugs is endowed with a long thick body with simple round handles and easy-grip forms, creating effortlessly elegant tableware. Ceramic cream mug brings simple, easy joys to your home as a handmade token of solitude and effortlessness; At the same time making for a beautiful gift idea.
- Perfect for your morning hot coffee and tea. Milk can also be used as a mug.
- Comes in a set of mugs, lids, and spoons.
- Pottery is depicted in the studio.
- Handmade in ceramic.
- Buttercream glazed into a classic dual-tone.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4 × 4 × 4 inches in size.
- This will definitely help remind you of the easy joy of living an easy life.
Ceramic Mug With a Spoon and Lid:
There is something utterly desirable about life in villages that we city people often miss in our every day – the absconding simplicities of a slow-moving life, of needful chores that sustain the basics of survival and of rustic landscapes that no sky-scraped city can compare to. Breathing the crisp clean country air, dwelling in the pastels of nature, and being surrounded with loving members of an entire community in good and bad times has its own charm of uncomplicated cacophonies.
Capturing this essence of simple village lifestyles, ‘Ceramic Mug’ is a collection of ceramic tableware delicately handmade, in pastel dichromatic palettes in the interiors of India. Bringing the simple aura of rural living to your kitchen and dining spaces, this is a family of ceramic mug with spoon and lid, cups, and kettles beautifully glazed with cream color with dotted cover. Inspired by the simplicity of rural life and represented with effortless color interactions in pastel, this range of studio pottery brings the laid back and the uncomplicated to slow things down during your tea times of solitude and togetherness, where you can reminisce in the soulful happiness of an easy-breezy life with ceramic tableware in simple forms, linear textures and absolutely beautifully glazed bodies. Minimal design elements with lots of nature.
- Handmade in India.
- The mugs depict beautifully hand-painted butter on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea, or milk with your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beer, juice, or any beverage.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead-free and food safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a hand-glazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degrees celsius.
- Comes in cream color with dotted imprints.
- Comes in 4.0″ (L) , 4.0″ (W), 4.0″ (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Mug is 410 grams.