Shell Shape Serving Platter
Our ceramic dry fruit serving platter is Inspired by Shell. When we talk about the shell, then in our mind, a statue of Lord Vishnu is formed, which is united in one hand and chakra on the other hand. The conch has always been considered a sacred worship material in our religion and we have been using it for thousands of years.
Inspired by the shell shape. Capturing the essence of how nature and every element of it inspire artists around the world, exhibiting itself in the beautiful process of the platter, the collection offers a touch of warmth, care, and soulfulness into our homes as well as in our lives. Decorated with a gorgeous design heart-shaped Shell. Hand-glazed and prepared with care under double-fired heat of 1200 degrees Celsius, all these microwave friendly.
– Handmade in India.
– The Platter beautifully hand-painted by our artisans.
– Ideal for serving dry fruits and snacks.
– Can also be used to serve betel.
– The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
– The product is lead-free and food safe.
– Handmade in Ceramic.
– Comes in a hand-glazed glossy finish.
– Hand-painted Depicting Betel Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degrees celsius.
– Comes in brown color with dotted imprints.
– Comes in 26 x 20 x 4 cm / 10 x 8 x 2 inch in size.
Add Shell Shape Serving Platter in your serve ware to show off your unique taste in the choice of products. This multi-purpose small Shell tray can be used to serve mouth freshener, salt and pepper, pickles, chutney, and small side dishes of your choice.
Functionality: Shell Shape Serving Platter – Decorative Platter – Beautiful Snacks serving tray with beautiful ceramic work. Ideal for dining room, living room, or office decor. Ideal for dining room, living room, or office decor, Wedding, Reception Etc.
Durability: Long Lasting. High-Quality Material Used Long Lasting Durability.