Ceramic Snack Bowl with Lid
Our Ceramic Snack Bowl with Lid Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the ‘Banyan Marvels’ is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes.
Spreading its aerial roots along with the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves.
The collection Ceramic Snack Bowl with Lid is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates, and kulaks as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh.
The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand-glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
Ceramic Snacks Bowl with Lid handmade & hand-glazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving curries, dal, vegetables, and curd or for serving desserts like ice cream, Gulab Jamun or snacks like mixtures, fries, etc.
The set comes in an elegant fern green color with hand-painted on them with brown colored edges. This set is lead-free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
Handmade in India by Indian Kumhars.
– The katoris depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree green color on the inside & outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
– Ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, or curd.
– Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, Gulab Jamun, or snacks like mixtures, fries, etc.
– The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
– The product is lead-free and food safe.
– Handmade in Ceramic.
– Comes in a hand-glazed glossy finish.
– Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degrees celsius.
– Comes in Fern Green color with brown imprints.
– Comes in 7.0″ (L) , 7.0″ (W), 1.0″ (H) Inch in size.
– The volume of each Katori is 500 ML.
– The weight of each Katori is 360 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (7.0 * 7.0 * 1.0) Inch