Badam Shaped Dry Fruit Serving Platter
This Badam Shape Dry Fruit Serving Platter inspired by the Kaju Shape. Capturing the essence of how nature and every element of it inspire artists around the world, exhibiting itself in the beautiful process of the platter, the collection offers a touch of warmth, care, and soulfulness into our homes as well as in our lives. Decorated with gorgeous design Kaju Shaped. Hand-glazed and prepared with care under double-fired heat of 1200 degrees Celsius, all these microwave friendly.
– Handmade in India.
– The Platter beautifully hand-painted by our artisans.
– Ideal for serving dry fruits and snacks.
– Can also be used to serve betel.
– The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
– The product is lead-free and food safe.
– Handmade in Ceramic.
– Comes in a hand-glazed glossy finish.
– Hand-painted Depicting Kaju Shape with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degrees celsius.
– Comes in red and grey color with dotted imprints.
– Comes in 28 x 16 x 3 cm / 11 x 6 x 1 inch Inch in size.
Add Dry Fruit Serving Platter in your serve ware to show off your unique taste in the choice of products. This multi-purpose small leaf tray can be used to serve mouth freshener, salt and pepper, pickles, chutney, and small side dishes of your choice.
Functionality: Dry Fruit Serving Platter – Decorative Platter – Beautiful Snacks serving tray with beautiful ceramic work. Ideal for dining room, living room, or office decor. Ideal for dining room, living room, or office decor, Wedding, Reception Etc.
Durability: Long Lasting. High-Quality Material Used Long Lasting Durability.